Your dream destination wedding is just around the corner - how exciting! But as the big day nears, the stress of travel and packing essentials can set in. You realize there are so many items you'll need when you're far from home! It's nerve-wracking to think you might forget something important.
Not to worry - we've got you covered with the ultimate destination wedding packing checklist. We'll make sure you don't overlook must-have items like your wedding wear, jewelry, documents, and more. Many of the products below are also available on EWedded for last minute shopping!
This comprehensive checklist covers everything from embellished undergarments to party favors. Use it to ensure you and your soon-to-be spouse have everything needed for events, activities, and even the morning after the "I do's." Destination weddings require extra preparation, but our packing guide takes the stress out of getting ready for your wedding away!
Now here are the essentials to bring...
- Wedding outfits - dress, suit, shoes, veil, accessories
- Undergarments - shapewear, lingerie
- Wedding jewelry - wedding bands, rings, other accessories
- Toiletries - shampoo, makeup, nail polish
- Medications - prescriptions, pain meds, bandages
- Travel documents - passport, visa, itinerary, birth certificates and other documents you need for marriage license
- Tech - phone, camera, laptop, chargers
- Cash and cards - for tipping vendors
More to Consider:
- Comfy reception shoes - for dancing all night
- Portable steamer - to smooth wrinkled clothes
- Wedding survival kit - mints, stain remover, safety pins
- Touch up makeup and hair products
- Morning-after brunch outfit
- Light day-after sightseeing outfit
- Extra suitcase - to pack gifts and souvenirs
- Guest welcome gifts - bottles of wine, hangover kits
- Party favors - candies, mini bottles of liquor
- Decor - signs, photos, string lights for the room
- Games - deck of cards, portable speaker, cornhole